Dean Benard is presenting at the Infonex Program – Best Practices in Professional Regulation and Discipline
The pandemic of 2020 and 2021 changed the way investigations were managed for many regulators and those they serve. This session covers the highlights of what is different in a remote investigation and addressed a number of questions and important points about the way we investigate, now and in the future:
- Does the investigation approach need to change?
- Gathering and managing evidence
- Interviewing considerations – can we still get what we need?
- Managing the technology challenges
- Privacy issues
- Advantages of remote investigations
To register please visit the Infonex website by clicking here