Benard + Associates is one of Canada’s leading workplace investigation firms. We are often retained by legal counsel to conduct investigations on behalf of their clients. We are experts in our field and are called upon to assist public and private organizations of all sizes to ensure their workplace investigations are conducted appropriately. We regularly conduct investigations for municipal government corporations, healthcare institutions, educational institutions, and a multitude of corporations in service and manufacturing sectors. Because of our very reasonable rates we are sought after by many not for profit and charitable organizations.
Employers are striving to improve their response to issues of violence in the workplace and the precursors to violence, such as harassment, discrimination and bullying. Benard + Associates has worked hard to establish a reputation as a trusted support for all our clients. We are known for our timely response and efficient approach aimed at meeting the needs of all concerned. We have been called upon to manage various high profile and complex matters and have done so with great success.
Investigation in the workplace requires discretion and sensitivity as well as a quick response. Gathering information in this setting should not come at the expense of damaged relationships and must always occur in an atmosphere of fairness to all involved parties. Matters of harassment, bullying, discrimination or violence in the workplace must be responded to quickly and decisively and Benard + Associates is able to provide that response to allow our clients to make timely decisions.
We have successfully assisted our clients with investigations into a variety of issues such as:
- Alleged harassment and or bullying
- Alleged workplace violence
- Alleged sexual harassment
- Alleged failure to accommodate
- Allegations of misconduct / policy violations
- Allegations of poisoned work environments
Benard + Associates also provides related services that assist our clients:
- Preliminary inquires to assist organizations in determining the best approach to a matter
- Investigation / process consulting that provides support to in-house investigators
- Workplace assessments aimed at determining the underlying issues to conflict or hostility in the workplace
- Support related to high risk terminations